Saturday, March 28, 2009

fuck you today and day before

so basically fuck today and its older bro yesterday.

today first no city for critical mass but hey theres next month right. than girl friend problems,than police looking for my car cuz supposably i was fucking doing burn outs and some bitch said my car and had to fucking hide my car in the cuts cuz they were looking for me fucking car, than time to pick her up so sneak out of town with my car like a fucking ninja, wait no i have to turn around fucking sick shes not ready, wait no now its time make up your fucking mind.than hey shes not where she said she was she lied. than hey she with dudes, than hey car fucking break down, than fuck fuckity fuckers, than girlfriend more arguementationalism fuckness. than a pieceful walk home two in the fucking morning, and hey i have to be in the city by 6:30 am so fucking sweet. than fuckidy have no car cuz it broke down in the cuts so guess i have to ride a fucking kangaroo to the city at five forty fuckin five. than the fucking asshole fuckers are gonna fucking fuck the shit up so the fucked up shit is straight fucked leaving me with a fuck of a day and a girlfriend who doesnt love me anymore but wants me. while the fucking kangaroo is running away so now i have to fucking skip to the fucking city, and be fucking jolly, with a big fucking smile on my face like hey fuck face i am fucking happy if you piss me off my fucking head will fucking explode and my fucking fist will go through your fucking head and i will head butt you. and turn around and be fucking happy all of a sudden cuz hey im smiling so i am fucking happy you fuck. today you are like a midget getting raped by a giant harpoon man in black spandex listening to eddy murphys song i want to party all the time, and tickling your chest with his tongue but you cant do anything cuz your held down by twenty jail dudes name bubba and pals waiting to take turns and train you. fuck. 
i think i just made myself feel better. 
but its not done today was a sweat trail sesh to piercing trevor to wii radness to girlfriend tricking me that she loves me but doesnt. so fuck everyday if you want to be popular i hate everyday yaaaaaa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment